Justine established the business in 1990 in Bendigo. Six months later, Justine and her husband Rob returned to the area where she grew up, and she re-established the business again in Young.
As the team grew, the business relocated to larger premises in 2005. Since then the team has continued to grow to over 30 people located across NSW and the ACT.
Early in her career, Justine identified the great benefit for clients in more holistic advice that integrates accountants with their financial advisors and other professionals such as lawyers and mortgage brokers.
In 2002, after a conversation with their accountant about how both were frustrated by the lack of cooperation between accountants and financial planners, a Joint Venture was formed between Back to Back Financial Planners and Halletts Chartered Accountants.
Back to Back has continued to develop a strong network of professional partners, including partnering with Ken Gibson Home Loans in 2021 who provide home loan expertise to our clients.
When you work with Back to Back, you have a dedicated team of specialists to support you in achieving your goals.
- Advisor: Your advisor will work with you to define your goals and discuss how comprehensive advice will help you achieve these goals. You will meet with them on a regular basis to make sure things remain on track.
- Paraplanner: Your paraplanner will do in-depth research into your financial position to optimise the outcomes of our recommendations to you and make sure the technical aspects of your planning needs are dealt with correctly.
- Client support manager: Your client support manager will take care of all the relevant paperwork hassles to make sure the job gets done properly and efficiently.
- Mortgage consultant: Your mortgage consultant will seek out the bank that will provide you with the right loan product and help you through the maze of applications and supporting documents to get that loan in place and on time.
- Client review manager: Your review manager will contact you regularly to update your circumstances and prepare any review documents in advance of your review appointments as well as assist with any alterations that may result from your review.